Weight Loss Clinics in Pensacola, FL
In the U.S. today, nearly 40% of adults and 18.5% of children are overweight or obese, making these the highest rates to date. Obesity is now recognized as a chronic, progressive disease, and has been named a public health crisis by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Due to this ever-increasing prevalence of disease, there has been a greater interest in the concept of medically induced weight loss. Florida Health & Wellness Institute is a certified weight loss clinic for individuals that have struggled to lose weight at the hands of certain medications or lifestyle choices. With Dr. Peláez’s guidance, patients can receive powerful weight loss results while increasing energy levels, reducing irritability, enhancing thought clarity, and improving sleep quality.
How Does Medically Induced Weight Loss Work?
At Florida Health & Wellness Institute in Pensacola, FL, we offer medically induced weight loss through expert administration of the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone. When administered by a qualified professional, HCG works naturally to release deeply-stored fat into the bloodstream, which is then used to provide energy and decrease appetite in eligible patients. This, in turn, helps patients lose localized fat from excessively flabby areas without disrupting the body's natural balance. Since weight loss drugs only work in conjunction with healthy lifestyle changes, we combine HCG hormones with a specialized diet to burn calories while staving off hunger and cravings. To break it down even further, here are some essential things to know about HCG injections:
- An important aspect to remember about HCG is that it does not make you lose weight; a healthy, intentional diet is what makes you lose weight! HCG injections simply change how you lose weight.
- HCG reduces feelings of hunger, which allow patients to eat as few as 800 calories a day fairly comfortably.
- The HCG hormone is characterized as a "prohormone," meaning it helps the body make more hormones. HCG’s ability to offset hormonal imbalances is part of the reason why it is so effective at promoting weight loss.
- Though HCG can be found in sprays, drops, and pills, injections are the only verified way to take HCG effectively. A qualified medical professional should administer these injections.
Expert nutrition plans combined with a medical aide ensure that qualified patients are reaching maximum fat loss while still receiving all the essential nutrients. Florida Health & Wellness Institute is a certified weight loss clinic that will not only help you lose weight but will help you make intentional health choices in the process.
Who Benefits from Medically Induced Weight Loss?
Many people would benefit from a medically induced weight loss strategy using natural HCG injections. Florida Health & Wellness Institute is a qualified weight loss clinic that offers HCG therapy for patients going through the following scenarios:
- People who want a natural alternative to medically-induced weight loss – Since HCG is extracted from humans, it is safe for consumption and will not trigger any adverse side effects.
- People who want to lose weight without losing muscle – The weight that is lost through HCG is purely from fat loss.
- People who must take certain medications for an illness or disease – As many as 15% of weight-related issues are linked to medications. HCG helps properly shed deeply-stored fat so the body can more effectively distribute weight.
- People who have a larger-than-average appetite – One of the main appeals of HCG is that it reduces hunger. This will make patients feel like they do not need to consume as much, thus helping combat weight gain without feeling starved.
- People whose positive lifestyle choices, like diet and exercise, are not enough to lose weight or maintain a healthy weight
- People who are overweight or obese with a BMI of at least 30
- People with a BMI of at least 27 and additional weight-related health problems
HCG injections are the perfect opportunity for overweight patients to adopt an intentional lifestyle through a clinical weight loss program that helps maintain a healthy weight.
Do Weight Loss Medications Replace Exercise and Healthy Eating?
No! The positive effects of HCG are virtually obsolete without a firm implementation of healthy lifestyle choices. HCG injections are not meant to be a long-term solution, but rather a temporary one. If you do not establish a proper exercise and nutrition regimen while receiving HCG, the weight will inevitably pile back on once you are finished with injections. Experts agree across the board that it is best to lose weight gradually through lifestyle changes. When patients combine HCG injections with healthy food choices, portion sizes, and exercise, they will start seeing long-term results. Like all functional medicine practices, medically induced weight loss relies on both the doctor and patient, with the patient carrying most of the load. Florida Health & Wellness Institute will provide the proper medications to help you lose weight, but you must maintain a healthy lifestyle to keep the weight from reappearing.
For more information on our clinical weight loss system, contact us today at (850) 436-4444. We look forward to walking with you on this journey to health and happiness.
(Note: Not all patients will be eligible for this program.)